All are welcome
Seminars and Boot Camps are open to the general public and all are welcome to attend. Seminars are shorter programs, typically about 2 hours long. Boot Camps are full day, highly interactive programs with many learn-by-doing types of exercises.
Private groups are invited to contact Karen Bentley to schedule private programs in any U.S.-based location.
Your satisfaction is always the highest priority
Karen Bentley’s 100% dedication to extreme customer satisfaction is demonstrated in six tangible ways:
- Program objectives are clearly defined so that you know what you’re getting.
- Programs are content rich and well organized so that you receive good value.
- All participants are equally treated with love, consideration and respect.
- Programs are fairly priced based on the average market price for similar programs. If price is an issue for you, please ask for a working scholarship.
- Programs start and end on time, and the program agenda is followed.
- Your opinion about program, delivery and total experience is solicited so that performance can be continually refined and improved.
I wanted to thank you for presenting to our group. You were so gracious and accommodating with our time and space, but more than that the feedback has been glowing. You really made an impact, and they really got what you were trying to tell us. I think showing them how to read those labels is one of the major eye openers. Anyway, you made me look good, and I really appreciate it.